Juice Promotions Environmental Policy
More than ever before the global community is raising its concerns about the state of our planet, and expect businesses to provide more innovative and “greener” services. Here at Juice Promotions we believe in doing our bit to reduce our environmental impact through all available avenues, and are more than happy to facilitate a more eco-friendly service to suit your needs.
- Legal responsibility. As an absolute minimum, we ensure our manufacturer’s compliance with all applicable environmental legislations, regulations, standards and codes of practice within their area of operation.
- Transparency. We will never skirt around the issue of environmental sustainability with our clients, and will always answer enquiries and concerns surrounding our merchandise’s manufacture.
- Manufacturing record. Where possible we always opt for manufacturers with a proven track record in environmental performance. Suppliers with eco-friendly policies in place will always trump those without in our preferred partners.
- Green options. We always encourage clients to explore eco-friendly alternative products and materials in their orders. Specifically , we look to endorse the following types of products:
- Biodegradable products.
- Energy saving/Solar products.
- Organic products
- Recyclable products.
- Renewable products.
- Water saving products.
- Australian made products.
- Waste. Juice ensures that our merchandise is packed for maximum protection during delivery, but also works to reduce unnecessary and excess packing. We also endorse biodegradable or recyclable packing options where available.
Around the Office:
- Education: All of our employees are trained to find solutions to environmental problems and are encouraged to use this training to fulfil client orders with a minimised environmental impact.
- Recycling and efficiency: Our office has a green policy! We recycle and use power saving globes – proving we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint!
- Community initiatives.